Senior management structure, responsibilities, qualifications and experience
Before joining RCB Bank Ltd in 2005, Dr Kirill Zimarin held various senior and top management positions at Probusinessbank, OJSC Vneshtorgbank and VTB24.
Dr Kirill Zimarin is currently a member of RCB Bank Ltd Board of Directors and the Chief Executive Officer. Being a prominent Cypriot banker, in 2008 he was elected President of the Association of International Banks in Cyprus, a position he holds until today. In 2011, he became a member of the International Affairs Steering Group of the European Banking Federation (EBF).
Since 2016, Dr. Zimarin is a member of the “International Presidential Business Advisory Council” that plays an important role in forming business policy in Cyprus.
- 2015, Doctorate in Economics (Lomonosov Moscow State University);
- 1996, PhD in Economics (Lomonosov Moscow State University);
- 1993, Degree in Economics of Foreign Countries and International Relations (Lomonosov Moscow State University).
Mr Zackheos has vast experience as a member of the Board of Directors of a number of organizations and international diplomatic experience with a wide network of highly influential individuals. He served as Permanent Secretary of the Ministry for Foreign Affairs of Cyprus, Special Envoy of the President of Cyprus for the Middle East and Russia and held positions with various organizations, institutions and associations. Mr Zackheos was decorated with the Grand Cross of the Order of the Phoenix (Greece) and the Golden Order for Services in the Diplomatic and International Field (Slovenia).
- 1977, Master in Political Sciences (Stanford University);
- 1976, Degree in Economics (University of Athens);
- 1972, Degree in Law (University of Athens).
Before joining RCB Bank Ltd, Mr Andrey Vedenkov held various senior and top management positions at VTB24 (former GUTA-BANK) and Probusinessbank.
- 2003, Magister of Management (Moscow Technical University);
- 1994, Magister of Theoretical Physics (Biophysics) (Moscow Engineering Physics Institute).
Before joining RCB Bank Ltd, Mr Arkadii Zalevskii held various senior management positions at Deutsche Bank and United Financial Group.
- 2000, Master of Economics (Finance Academy under the Government of the Russian Federation);
- 1998, Bachelor of Economics (Finance Academy under the Government of the Russian Federation).
Before joining RCB Bank Ltd, Ms Yulia Shlapak worked at PricewaterhouseCoopers Limited (Cyprus) in a managerial position with specialisation in audit.
- 2005, Degree in Global Economics with specialization in Finance, diploma with honors. (All-Russia Academy for Foreign Trade);
- 2009, ACA Qualification (the Institute of Chartered Accountants in England and Wales).
Prior to joining RCB Bank, Mr Michalis Maratheftis held the position of Director General of the Cyprus Broadcasting Corporation and senior executive positions at Louis Group with major focus on management, strategic planning, media and corporate affairs.
- 1998, Master’s degree International Business and Management (University of Westminster, UK);
- 1997, BA in Accounting & Banking (University of Wales, UK).
Prior to joining RCB Bank in 2010, Mr Dmirty Chudakov was working in a managerial position in Financial Services Practice Group at Roland Berger Strategy Consultants, one of the leading international top management strategy consulting companies.
- 2004, Master Degree in International Business Administration, Dipl.-Kfm. (University of Erlangen-Nuremberg, Germany);
- 2001, Degree in International Economics (State University of Management, Moscow).
Before joining RCB Bank Ltd, Mrs Maria Volozhinskaya held various senior management positions at Swedbank, OTP Bank and Sberbank.
- 1999, PhD in International Finance (Finance Academy under the Government of the Russian Federation);
- 1996, Specialist, Economics (Finance Academy under the Government of the Russian Federation).